Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Three things I did on my weekend

On Saturday I spent time with my mom and my brothers. When my baby brother woke up we played soccer we played soccer cause he likes soccer better. when my mom woke up we all watched TV in my mom's room and we all spent time together. my mom had to work 10am-2pm when she got home we all have our mom a big hug. We all asked her how was work. On Sunday me and my family went to church we were at church from 11pm to 1:05 when church was over we took my baby brother Peyton to go feed the ducks when he saw the ducks he had a big smile on his face when he was feeding the ducks he had an even bigger smile. after that we went to bestbuy to go buy some head phones. When we left bestbuy we went home then we went to fire stone and me and my brother ordered the monster cheese burger it took both of us 2hrs to finish our monster burger.on Monday my mom went to work at 10am again I gave her a big hug before she left when she got home I gave her a big hug and I asked her how was her day at work then she had to go back to work and then she got home at 6:30 and then I gave a big hug again this is how my 3 day weekend went.

No comments:

Post a Comment